Saturday, May 2, 2009

Days 22-23: Prayer For World Affairs, Family & Ministry

I realized that The Daniel Fast is quite unfamiliar for my body with the absence of meat in my daily diet. To my surprise, I have contemplated becoming a vegetarian but that thought quickly subsided. All the while, my focus was shifted from prayer to the menu. So I ask that for those whose focus may have shifted from prayer to their menu that you take this weekend to refocus on becoming more intimate with God, praying for others, and praying for yourself.

Let's pray with an expectancy of seeing God move in a manner never seen by our eyes.

Psalm 85:4-7
Colossians 3:22-24

2 comments:

  1. this period of fasting & prayer has givn me a fresh perspective on GRATITUDE!...i thank GOD for fresh fruit! And remember EBC, when you are weak GOD is strong...be blessed-NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree EBC as well my focus became on the foods I can eat instead of focusing on God and prayer. I once lost for a minute but I am back on track. Stay strong and focus everyone, we have come a long way.

    Z

    ReplyDelete